Customer Development Sales Associate
The Customer Development Sales Associate will be located in Dallas, Texas and will be responsible for supporting the US Client Development team. The focus of the work is within the Market Research services sector, covering a wide range of studies across multiple industries and verticals.
- Day to day client servicing for key accounts involving answering queries from contacts and building strong relationships
- Working collaboratively and supporting others in the team
- Working with the senior team members to develop relationships, handle feasibility, and expand our revenue growth
- Work in a collaborative way with our internal and external partners to help drive our success
- Liaison between bidding accounts and Op4G sales associates
- Effectively track all activities during the sales cycle
- Bachelor's degree in Business or other related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in market research project management, pricing, marketing or sales.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- High level of organizational skill
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at a given time
- Team player with excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- High-energy and passionate with a drive to succeed